Friday, January 06, 2012

A Thought

Just while I was walking my way up to board the bus to work, this thought just flashed by & I immediately drafted a text to my best pal & wrote, how about checking into a hotel staying in the same city & go hiding just for a day...Your day of being yourself...just be crazy....sleep...lie down watch movies...drink...eat...gossip....listen & dance to one of best tunes of a lifetime...
Yeah...most of you might say Weird, but damn you some where deep down you might agree that we all need a little slow down...to get away from the normal routine syndrome & get into the not so happening one... Some how the thought of it in itself let an adrenaline rush & I am actually looking at acting crazy....Now, why...need not be a reason really justified but eh...we all do so many things which need not or might not have an on the dot reason to convince any...
So many people around you...so many things happening at the same time...so many of them talking non-stop, doing the same thing day in & out...I mean...some times I feel the clock should stop ticking for a good couple of hours.....so that we all go in that statue mode...not literally I meant just a phase where you get to live the present a lot more better & nicer & relish it before you cherish it.....Don't you agree???
The way our lives are moving from 2011 to 12 & later 13 & 14....I wonder before you & me would blink our eyes...the world would have changed...Agreed change is constant but needs to be gradual too right...which I guess is an old phrase to be shelved some time soon... Starting from being a toddler to hitting school to learning languages...kids do it all & at the same time...The same kids when grow big know more sex & less love...or may be think sex is love....would be ever be able to change their thought process?? Their thinking on certain aspects of life...guess no...wouldn't say never... as I believe in possibilities...
So, just for the sake of keeping your own self alive & kicking & rock solid....you need to gather yourself up...respect thy as an individual before expecting the entire world to do so...Think about it...before its too late...N then becomes never...I mean...once you die...not sure if there is any life...so ought to be bang on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home