Friday, December 16, 2011

Awaiting Flash Back

As 2011 is coming to an end... I am eagerly waiting for 2012 to kick start...rush in with a thud...make a grand beginning... Not just all this but also for all of us to look at the new year with new ideas,thoughts,ambitions & of course dreams...
Even while I am writing this, I am thinking if I should or should I just stop...'cos most of the times when you speak about something, it delays its appearance or occurrence. But,some how I am still continuing to write.... Next yr should bring in some one beloved after almost five years....Not meeting for so long...I am not sure if both of us would be able to find each other in a crowd....It's like we might be sitting close to each other but might not realize one's presence. Gosh!!! I don't know...what it's going to be like...May be I ll jump out of joy...cry out loud...or just stay mum...gaping....
Once this whole drama is over, we might actually talk talk n talk till we realize may be we forgot something like breakfast, brunch or even dinner...or worse come worse having a shower....Not sure if I am building my imagination but that might happen....What we would do....post the lull phase is to hog like pigs...or drink like fish...but surely its gonna be freaking crazy.... And then...the mountains, the snow...the peaks...the freezing cold....My goodness...am I gonna stop...guess not...
The only thought that creeps me from within, imagination n hope....sometimes are two things disappointing & destructive...But...they can also be.... joy & happiness too...Now, which one would actually make its presence felt...Only you know...Mr.Almighty....Why can't you give me a sixth sense for a change till such time that I could see what's in store...just this one time???
Now...I don't wanna build castles in the air...So...I am stopping...But trust me.....this time around...we are gonna break shackles.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home