Thursday, December 01, 2011

Du hast - Hate it, I mean

Of all the things that has been happening, I add another one to my bucket on my own. For no reason, It was just not needed. When ever I think, things are settling a bit, they get screwed up all over again. Not that any body is to blame, its that, my brain tickles me too much & doesn't let me stay in piece... Now I was only making a joke & some one took it so so personal that now forbids me to have any conversation other than needed. Don't know what it means, I mean it was just a joke.... People keep making their own opinions, never respect other people's views & yet term people mean a lot of them...I just don't get it...
You put some one on cloud nine by saying, you mean so much to me, only if you knew me, only if you could u'stand me. And some one gets convinced to try u'standing, you shoo them away & ask them to mind their own business. I mean what the bloody Fuck... Are all around fools to take what you give them & yet smile at you or you think being the biggest DON or terming yourself one, people think that they are great.. I mean if you can scare all around you just by giving them a look, you think you are on top of the world.
What's a life if you can't let others be part of it?? What's it if you control every move & don't let some one just speak a word? For a while, I was hoping that the barriers are breaking & it would be a new beginning & this might be a start to a new friendship but no, this human is God knows made up of what... but trust me...If I could just peep inside that brain, I would really wanna set some parts right...
I am pissed & if this person is pissed, it isn't new, 'cos he is always like that.... GOD, when you created this human, did you forget to add something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home