Thursday, December 08, 2011

A dream of dreams

Last night when I fell asleep, it wasn't on a very great note. Pre-sleep tiffs can turn some one off totally & that's exactly what happened to me. Some times it gets too tough to speak also to the person right in front of you 'cos you feel they are far far away from your thoughts & vision & you & you kinda still miss that space that you ought to have for one self. Certain talks or words can turn you or leave you in a LULL state, your mind freezes & though you have counter arguments juggling in your mind, yet to put them in words seems so strenuous. Any ways, when finally my eyes shut & I had no realization of what had happened earlier, I seemed to be in a different world... N trust me when I woke up in the morning, I was smiling to myself.
So, here it goes...it starts with me waking up in the morning as usual to get to work... however, to take a shower I leave home & step into a my ex's apartment.... I undress & step into the shower to realize that my ex is right behind me... Oh! it was amazing, the touch, the holding from behind my back... caressing me....only thing we couldn't do was make love....as I had to rush to work...Finally when I was leaving I said, I love you & buzzed off..when I turned around I realized gosh...I am still in love ...why the hell did we break up??? When I reached my point to get into my work shuttle, I didn't have my watch,rushed back & my ex was getting dressed, we kissed again...& I swear didn't wanna leave but did & ran away....
Now, that was Phase One, again I got into another one.... here I am in my shuttle on my way to work...it takes a turn at a place where my long time love used to live & we have literally lived together... Na na...it was not a live in...its just that, it was my second home... Now, while passing through that turn, I don't know how but I could see the same home being occupied & some one was getting dressed.... I couldn't believe...I picked ma phone & made a call...the voice at the other end jumped with my voice.... It was meant to be a surprise visit so that it would excite me but I guess it was my strong senses that lead me towards guessing it right...
Long time love birds, we met again...we spoke as though we hadn't for ages...we gaped at each other...as though we had forgotten each others face...but guess it was kinda true...as we both had changed in our own ways.... trust me ....it can't be put in words...when our bodies touched each other...they still sent a shudder in our veins for sure....God...why can't life rewind...a bit & all those good old days come back....
Now...Phase III... I am back at the point to catch the shuttle to work & wow...I miss it as people are over loaded in it...N I am still waiting to get into another one... and there goes my alarm & I wake up to realize....gosh all this was a DREAM>..... but that definitely made my day....Thanks God...for taking us away from reality for some time...n let the fantasy world...seem real....How I wish these tours happen a little more often or could be real for some time....?? LOL....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home