Sunday, May 30, 2010

Feeling like it...

Hey my friend,... where are you?? Some where far away to reach... to hold.. to be with... I am wanting u around.. to watch that new movie release to share my stories of Joy n sorrow...I would wanna hold u n cuddle u in ma arms... wanna feel that touch... the aroma around... That familiar thing that drove me crazy to be with you.... I cant believe that each time i am hoping to be with you & listen to you.. Some where the joy of being with your is undefinable... does this mean I am getting younger with passing days.. does the child in me wanna explore the zeniths of madness...

Finally the day is nearing when I am gonna see you... Look at you.. hold your arms along.. sing along that song which I emailed you to listen to & feel that thing that I always wanted to say while you were around... Trust me have mixed feelings to take that trip to reach you.. not able to figure out whts this feeling gottu be.. Just hoping I dont end up messing things around. Just wanna have that dance with you.. enjoy that drink & the music around which would take us to a different world.. most of it I aint able to drill down to words but certainly dont wanna miss on a single second along with you.. I feel I am back to college where I had my first crush & craved to see that Bike with the rider hanging a Guitar along..Ripping away not even giving me a look .. n suddenly stopping by to give that killing smile.. My Oh my.,.. I was in Fantasy Land & couldn't stop the gush of blood into my veins which makes me believe that I would die this moment...

That long drive that we have dreamt of for long & that beach walk that we wish to see.. Is all of it gonna happen or its my imagination driving me crazy??? But for once I waNNa go crazy & do what I feel like & not what the other expect out of me... not much for this LIFE atleast... So ROCK ON :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home