Saturday, June 12, 2010

Just crazy

This is the day where I am having weird feeling about almost everything in & around me... I swear I am just not able to hold it back.. Dont know what to say but I simply wanna break free & run away to a different world where no one knows me at all.. I am not among known people at all & thus dont have to put a face at all.. People does this happen to you too.. Man.. trust me it sucks big time.. When U r happy about your friend yet you are shit uncomfortable about the things going around you,,.. I feel like a god damn sinner..Why are these thoughts comin to ma mind.. It shouldn't right... I should not come btw my own friends & still feel that I love them & I feel left out.. Is this something that I should regret & freak in just not bother....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home