Friday, March 09, 2012

One down...More coming

Another day is gonna come to an end... n this one adds on some more bitter experiences of my life.. Some one has always said it right. You should never rush into anything... specially when you know it might be risky doing it. But, as well that I know myself, I love getting into these risky situations. Don't know may be I think, that I should. Its like if some one would stop me from doing something, I would be more tempted to do it. Don't know why, but that's me. I just love getting into trouble & then coming out & then getting into another one.
Some one who claimed to be giving me a chance to prove myself & may be now I feel did it only 'cos of certain reservations or more than that expectations. Now, just 'cos things never occurred the way he/she calculated or imagined it to, you gottu bear the brunt. Fair/Unfair?? Shall leave that aside, yet, for this entire story to sink down is taking far too longer. Why?? May be the perception was different in each case. Doesn't matter, 'cos atleast one person should decide to move on... N its sort of needed & just.
But all those worlds of love, care, worry, concern, mushy adjectives, they seem fake & forgotten. Some one covering up all of it just by saying the other person is all at fault, never understands. Now, when you know that the person opposite to you, is beyond a level of understanding, in fact doesn't believe in making an effort to hear the other one out, what can one say or do?? Nothing, is the answer that?? But, would that mean you accept all of it without it being your fault or mistake or even concern.
Life offers you many such scenarios, leaves you spell bound, trust me startled & helpless to tackle such a situation. You, who think, I am in control suddenly is let down, turned over & made to realize, dude..you can never be in control. An individual who thinks, knows it all, does he actually know it ALL , everything... How can it be, when we say learning is a continuous procedure. That entire array of thoughts stands failed...
You as an individual, who has been learning & still think there is lots to, is pushed to a corner & is forced to hear & implement all those actions which might not make any sense at all, only due to the reason, that someone had it tried & tested, N doesn't let others do the same. That's hypocritical for me. You just cant run everything being bureaucratic. You can't rule over people & decide whether they die or breathe. You ought to & must let people live & do, what they aspire to & strongly feel is right for them at that moment. However, there are on a certain note, so many people who never respect or let others decide n only know to rule or command.
Such people would meet obituary very soon in Life, not 'cos they are weak, but 'cos they would be alone in the crowd. They would seek for company when no one would like to be their companion. They would rot dejected & sad but may be even at that point would not accept opinions of people to set things right...
Beware of such Chameleons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home