Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gulping Long Island Ice Tea

This was the day meant for fun & super fun indeed...
We had my bro with his broken leg.....who just wanted to forget the pain...
Of course was me who was suppose to be the entertainer...
Had two other pals who just added to the flavor...
Hit a pub which was playing some sad stuff but the company was awesome....
They ordered beer n suggested i try this one called the Long Island Ice Tea....
The name sounded super cool n funny n different & i jumped on the idea...
when it arrived my mouth was held open wide.... i mean it was really long...
It was a mix of gin,rum,vodka & something else which i don't recall...
The first sip was a little tough but then it started playing the trick...
First time i was feeling a little high & text one of my friends...
The text read...I wanna see u... N want a kiss from u...which is totally unlike me...
But then realized that it was all that was going down my throat which was it...
Got a call back & it seems i sounded really sweet is what i got to know the next day...
I cant some how u'stand the psychological effect a drink can cause....
You suddenly feel the whole world...is superbly beautiful & drooling in front of ur eyes...
The stuff i spoke dont think would have spoken otherwise...
The only thing I missed was a mate...whom i could cling onto & relish the wild thoughts hitting the smaller part of my brain....
Oh gosh! Kinda loved being there where you dont wanna know the right or wrong,.. Dont wanna know the hooks ups or breaks ups...
But just be ur self & may be a little wilder & wackier than that...
My oh my just dont stop...my oh my...singing all the while..
Requested for the songs Come undone from Duran Duran..>Swayed to the tunes...relished the music hitting the ears amazingly...
Ummmmmmmmmm..wht more could u ask for to laze out a Sunday better...
Drive home was nice holding hands with the pal who made me feel nice & touched...
Hmmm...Hope more such days come & make one feel nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home