Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some times

What do you know about relationships?? Can you define them & say yeah man... I know how this works?? The day when humans can solve this puzzle...life would loose its secret... How many times do you react to a situation n say that I have done what I thought I would do... Does this actually happen? Does planning a trick work as it has been?? Some how I feel today we fall,trip & try to sail in this huge ocean seeing no end to the endless blue giant in front of us... We attempt n re attempt to make it look beautiful,subtle n truly serene... But serenity in itself is some thing so immaterial... cant catch it n say that yeah I have struck the right chord... Like playing guitar is not each ones game... sailing through a ship... which is relation ain't an easy trick... One day I wanna just break free n see does this make a difference to any thing within n makes u want it again n feel that u r so incomplete...any ways.. life is such a bitch... that u cant bite it n end up getting fucked... U ask for something n u get the opposite or may be close to reality.. but is that enough to bring a little smile or u still want more...What you want is again originated from where... heart or brain?? two things which keep over powering the other...one pushing you to do things without knowing the end result, the other giving you options of the result...The earth revolves around but some where I feel our brain goes faster than that... This is one frame where u don't whether u can walk out or stay within...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home