Thursday, April 15, 2010

Going Away

Some how you going away today may be just for sometime is making me really sad.. I haven't spoken to you since morn & I am dying to hear to from you.. God knows why the hell is this happening to me... this is right or wrong or bloody shit...I really don't know....Only thing i know is i wanna see you & be with you & cuddle you in ma arms & feel you next to me..Your warmth is something that i miss the most right now... from no where u walked into ma life leaving me helpless craving for you like a thirsty crow craving for water...Why the hell is this happening?? I am not suppose to behave like this... Its not me... I don't give any one undue importance & let that person take control... With you your voice is something i could wait whole night to hear,... Your way of saying ...baby...is something i would just die to listen...oh gosh...my lord... this devil in me...just doesn't let me be in peace.. I don't know what to ask of you... I know if I ask any more... I would be greedy n don;t want to be... But some how you going away to come back is creating this pain... which i cant express... I wish i could give you that hug which would make you know what you mean to me... I wish I could give you that one kiss which would make you come back to me... I wish i could hold you so tight that leaves impressions on your bear chest.. I wish i could give you a love bite... but this world has tied my hands so tight that i just cant or ever.,..cut myself off this trap & break free... What if you would not have walked into my life.. what if i would not have made that single call back... What if i would not have heard you... would life have been the same...as it had been...why am i feeling diff today.. I am just not able to hold up my feelings n it feels like i would die in this whole confusion state...I cant say this to any one... dont know if you would ever u;stand this... What am i asking of you i myself don;t know... What do i want for myself is also very unsure.. Only thing I know now...is I want to rewind to the day i met you & just be there like a statue... Muah.,.ah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home