Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Finally....spilled the beans

Yes, I did it...it was something pending to be done for ages now but couldn't wait any longer...
I mean,how far would you push to try to manage a situation which is totally gone off hand. Would you really keep trying or put a break & see where are you going with all this?? Well, that's life...ain't it?? Never thought that bitter words coming out, bottled up tight within the brain would actually give so much solace that I would stop caring totally.
    
                   Another promise made,another timeline given, another Miracle promised. Truly, I wish & pray that this time around its either make it or break it. I have reached the threshold level & don't think any more I can afford bearing. No, just can't rather I won't . Life & its mysteries, was given so  many chances in Life to make a change & be what I am best at. But, Alas! I missed it thinking what I have is the best & would remain the best. A relationship can give you a lot yet without your knowledge it takes a lot too.

                      Finally, I have reached a point in Life,where I need to live on my terms, my whims & fancies,just can't diverge. Not possible,enough is enough. What surprises me, Love knocks at my door so silently that I get swept off my feet & am lost in the bask of it glory. I can't imagine living without loving. So, you sitting up there, consider me for once this time around & give me something that lies with me for so long I don't need to hunt for anything else. Is that a lot to ask you??

                             Guess............No.... and I am not taking a NO as an answer this time around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home