Saturday, April 14, 2018

Beautiful Things!!!

Sitting by my bed, when I pen this post down, I wonder where and how do we do what we do? I just watched an amazing Marathi movie that speaks so much without actually being vocal. It was a different experience and it left me in tears.

Well, do we really need words to say what we wish to? Does the verbose at times leave us perplexed and just no where to go? Many a time, I have been in situations where words fail me. They don't seem to be doing their job of making me communicate with others and what I really want to say. I wonder, is it just me or is it common with all?

Relationships are so complex. Yes, I for one have had my share of them and they have never been easy. Even, the ones I thought were easy turned out to be overload. We are all emotional but is there a point letting your emotions make every single move or is there a point being logical. This question has always bothered me for years now. I never seem to be able to make sense out of this never ending saga of events. Whenever I think, I have moved on or need to, I kinda end up somewhere where I didn't actually wish to be. I am not even sure, if I am making sense anymore but somehow it's taxing to be helpless.

So many years passed by trying to make something work so that I am 100% sure that I gave it everything. And yet, where did I land, no where, still empty handed right at the first block of life where I have to get started all over again. Am I complaining? Not really !! But, I definitely feel a little in dearth of that same energy, passion, drive to get started from the scratch. Somehow, where things should have just worked, everything decided to break down. When every tiny little thing, breaks down, tears open right in front of your eyes, how do you gather yourself up? How does one push to get up and get going?

I am tired and I am just done. Can I even say this? Though, I want to just STOP, yet there is some hope that LIFE would come around and embrace me uptight and tell me, come on, time to have some fun. Well, I am not saying, I haven't had fun. Yes, I agree, there is nothing eternal, nothing lasts forever but I would just like something to for a change.

Empty handed each time, craving for something to come around. Something to just shine like the sun spreading his spectacular brightness in the dark. Something like the stars at night adding flavor to the dark sky. Some wind which would give you some relief on a hot summer afternoon or those summers drizzles which make an appearance just when you start to feel the heat. The ask is not much, nothing that can't happen. Question is, will it?

Unspoken words, gestures and those tiny moments are there to cherish. Never miss them for the big thunder. Remember, thunder comes and takes away the spell....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home