Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Some Things Just Happen

It been long since I wrote but may be I was thinking what to write.
dont know...cant say about that right now...
my days have been good offlate and some how feeling good for no reason...
also met up my friends and it felt good too...
met an old friend who seemed good and some how we ended spending quite some time together...
at times u really need some body to talk to and feel good about...
we met and spoke and dont know why before leaving..... forced a kiss....
didnt like it though and felt yak about the whole thing....
never wanted this...some people just take you for granted for no fault...
i hated it and felt as to why all this happened...but it did and i felt like a crap...freak in shit...
my friend apologised for his behaviour and said was carried away....but some how i feel people just take advantage and dont realise they are ruining things....
but guess at times things just happen and by the time we think why was it like that...its all over... i dont why people dont u'stand friends and just think of physical advantage...
all got over and i am happy things are back on track...

1 Comments:

Blogger Guddu said...

Hey I know how u felt & I was happy to share your feelings.

As you have reminded me about friends taking advantage of you and ruining the relation.... This has happened to me as well & I know how you might have felt.

But things went a bit worse for me.
Forget about my friend getting carried away, even I was carried away at that moment.

Evey day I need to see him & talk to him.

If all those things wouldnt have happened, today I would be his best friend. Though I am one now, I feel that things are not the same. To worsen things he has a Girl Friend. Whenever he talks about her I feel very odd, dont know why.

In the beginning I was not aware og his GF. Now after me knowing about her, I am not feeling good.

I think somewhere in the corner of my mind I have some feelings towards him. Actually now this should be addressed in a past tense but dont know ...... Things are not working out in my favour.

He will fight with her & tell me that they had a fight & they compromise & he will tell me that it was his fault & at the end of the he just loves her and cannot get angry on her.

Such things ........... I just hate to hear. But U know Spoo.... I cannot do anything. If he doesnt call nor msg I get angry.

Why should I???

I just get upset & feel odd about the way things happened.
I dont know about him but I will definitely not feel the same for him.
As a friend I used to care for him a lot.Now i dont know how I shoud behave with him. Though the feelings are not the same towards him, I need to pretend that everything is OK & I am just his friend.

I dont think if he has given a thought about our friendship.

Anyway guys r guys... can never be sensitive..

Right Spoo :)

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home