Thursday, November 02, 2006

ANOTHER DAY

Hey another day began and i must say i am feeling a lot better..
All u guys haven't had enough of my introduction....
I am 25 and i am into a field where i am to talk and give commitment to people.
I am into human resource and i must say i love my job ( at time boring)
I have lived all my 25 years in India but wish to explore the world and roam around.
Have been roaming the whole of India and i love to travel....
Some one who ll ever be ready to pack bags and begin a trip...
Loads of friends and who claim they know me well...dont know how many of them do...
At times it feels like i dont open up much...and thus end up being less talked of.
its happier this way as u dont have to be answerable to any body...
Day began with loads of things to do.... now it seems to have settled down and i feel a lot better.. so whats up with all u guys out there????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home